CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Yay for me, it is the second week in a row that i am writing on my blog!!! I am slowly but surely becoming a blogger!! We have just recently moved to West Salem into a new house in a very nice neighborhood, where there is a pool!! It is really nice to have a pool so close on hot days to go and take a dip when ever you please!! Last weekend Jeff came with the kids and I for the first time and we had a blast!! So i am putting up some pictures of the pool time fun that we have been having!!

1 comments:

bethany said...

Your kids are so cute! I had no idea that you guys moved from Springville! Congrats to Diesel and Jayme! Do you have an email address for them? I'll keep checking back to see your once a week posts :)