CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oreos!!





ok sorry i havent posted in some time!! but that is only becasue i have one of the worst internet connections ever and i did a post a while ago and then the computer took so long that it didnt work. So i will start here and see how it goes!! One day when i was going to go to the store and Kenzie wanted to come but i needed to go by myself so it would be faster.. you know what i mean... so I told her that if she was a good girl for daddy then i would bring her a treat!! I kept my promise and got her some little Oreos!! good idea until when i wasnt looking and she decided to share them with Jaxson!! Then Jaxson decided to share them with the carpet!! good times but he sure does look cute with cookies all over his face!!

3 comments:

ang said...

I'm happy to see a new post! Thanks for calling and I'll call you tomorrow when D is asleep. You are a good friend!

Shannon said...

He does look awfully cute with a cookie covered face! And I'm sure he LOVED that chocolate!

Michelle said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Welcome back to blogging...we've sure missed ya.