CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

trip to Montana!!

So for the last 3 weeks i have been in the lovely state of Montana!! Just Visiting and helping, well not really helping but thinking im helping get ready for my sister Katies wedding. It was so nice being home I had complete freedom to do whatever i wanted to do , I could go workout, go tanning(or as my mom would say going to get skin cancer) hang out with old friends from high school, or even go to the store and not have to bring or worry about my kids!! It was so nice to have little and big helpers whenever i needed.. I am very jealouse of people who have there parents close to have a little nana and pappa or grandma and grandpa time. I love my kids so much and could never imagine my life without them but it was really nice to have a little freedom.. Anyways we all had the best time while we were there I dont think I saw Kenzie more than once or twice a day she was just having to much fun playing with Uncle Keenai and Aunt Kailee!! Those three together are just little best friends and are so cute togher.. Jaxson had his fun too with his very helpful Aunts Disney and Kamasa. Now I am back in Oregon and although i am so happy to be back with my lovey, and back to Oregon!! Things are quiet and boreing and I miss my family very much!! So here are a bunch of random pictures of our time in good ol Helena!!

0 comments: