CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!!












Yesterday was Makenzies third Birthday!! It is crazy how fast time goes and how fast my little girl has gone from a baby to a toddler!! On this Birthday I have realized that the older my kids get, the more i get to be a mom.... When they are babies you dont have to do anything special or really anthing at all on Birthdays or on any holiday because it is not like they really know what is going on but this year was special!! It was the year where i put up pink and purple streamers and it made makenzie jump up and down she was so excited or when Makezie helped me make her cake and she told me what she wanted her cake to look like!! There was also picking out a special dinner that only she got witch was a happy meal with chicken nuggets and fries and ranch... you cant forget the ranch!!! I loved when she would talk to people on the phone and say it is my Birthday today!! and when they would ask how old she was she would tell them i am free (three) today!! or how now when she opens presents they really mean somthing to her and she gets so excited!! I love it!! I love getting to make someone feel special and i love it that when i am trying hard to make everything just right for her she makes me feel special just by her reaction her excitement and happiness makes it all worth it! Makes it worth being a mom!! Happy Birthday Kenzie Girl!!

7 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

You are such a cute mom. :) I can't wait til I have kids I can throw fun birthday parties for...(in about 5 years...). How fun. She looks so cute. I'm excited to see you guys again! I'll be back there in about 10 days!

ang said...

This is such a sweet post. And yes, we did get your package (in case you haven't seen the blog). I saw that you called today. I'll try to call you tomorrow...

Happy Birthday (again) Kenz!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Kenz! I still can't believe our little girls are 3 years old!...seems like we were just pregnant together and I had big ol' kankles, and you had the real big belly :-) Good times! You're such a good mommy!

Kaydee said...

Wow Kenz is so big i can not believe she is three. She is so cute!!! We miss you guys!!! How have you been???

ang said...

No new post. You're blowing it.

Julia said...

I can't believe Makenzie is 3! It's crazy! Just means Aiden is right around the corner of being 3....they are growing up so fast!

ang said...

are you home yet?