CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

1 boy,1 girl, and 8 kids!!

Jeff digging a hole with the kids!!

Kailee burried in the sand!
Best Buds!
A couple of weeks ago it was my parents 25th anniversary!! So they decided that they were gonna go back to California and do all the things they did on there honey moon and things they did while they lived in California!! So me being the best daughter ever said that we would watch the kids... so for a week we had eight children and i have learned that I will never be having eight children ever!! It is not that i was watching bad kids they are pretty good for kids but it is just a lot of work, a lot of food and a lot of fingerprints!! Here are a couple of pictures before my parents left... We went up to the beach!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I still can't believe you guys did that for a whole week...you are amazing!!!