CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

feeding the geese!!!





In certain areas of Salem there are a lot of geese, and these geese at any time may decide that they want to cross the road and when they do there is usually many who follow. When this happens traffic stops completely and there is no telling how long they are going to take to get from one side of the road to another!! good times There is one area though by Jeff's work where they kinda congregate and every time we pass it there are people feeding them and every time we pass Kenzie says i want to feed the geese so one day we stopped and fed them it was a little scary because the more you give them the closer they get to you and some of them have long spiddles of drool hanging down and they get quite aggressive..but the kids had fun and that is all that matters!!

9 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Oh my heck that's a lot of geese!! I've never seen any! Where is that at?

Shalyse said...

Hey Girl! I remembered your blog address :-) It was fun seeing you tonight, I have been thinking about you this summer so I'm glad we reconnected! Looks like you guys have been having a fun Summer! Take Care

gardeniagirl said...

Can I just say that you're the Incredible Shrinking Woman?
When I see pictures of you, I'm just like, "she's so tiny!" What's your secret, friend? You know how I'm also obsessed with losing the baby weight.

ang said...

The kiddos are getting so big and your hair looks cute and geese are scary and i need to call you...

Michelle said...

I laughed so hard when you mentioned the drool! You hate drool...you probably wouldn't like Jace very much...he still drools a lot ahah. Cute pics, you and the kids are adorable...Jeff is too, but there are no pics of him. Call me!

Unknown said...

STEPH...HOw ARE YOU??? I'm calling you right....right....right....NOW!!!

Ok...not yet...I've got to comment...LOVE feeding the geese that's so fun...you're so brave...those geese look like they could have eat'n jaxon right up!

Ok...NOW I'm calling you!....NOW...IT was busy...ok...maybe in a few minutes then!

Love and miss you!

Miche

Shannon said...

Are you back yet? I know you always want to hear you're missed, and believe it or not, I really do miss you!!! :) You ever gonna tell your blog world the big, making-you-sick news?

Unknown said...

OK WOMAN!!! When ya gonna update this thing...I love geese...but there's only so many times that I can look at them...in a day...since I check every five minutes...just kidding...but I am anxious to see new pics! I tried calling you back...but apparently I didn't save your number and called the wrong one and now I'm a loser friend who didn't call you back...but I swear I did...so hate me if you want...but only for five minutes and then call me so I can save your number K! Love ya,

Miche

Julia said...

Hey...it's been forever...sorry. So what did your kids dress up as for Halloween?!